Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: another teacher arrested in wise co.

  1. #21
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: another teacher arrested in wise co.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow Mr newman got a prison sentence for messing with a student. The aid from PV got 30 days for blowing and screwing a student. Only difference was Newman was a man the aid was a female.</div></div>

    That and Newman was screwing the daughter of a UVA-W professor so Im sure Dr Rouse's influence had something to do with it.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: another teacher arrested in wise co.

    I would say so. You gotta be careful with who you mess with sometimes.
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: another teacher arrested in wise co.

    I had forgotten about that one. I do remember the other girl. She was in my homeroom in the 7th Grade.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

  4. #24
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: another teacher arrested in wise co.

    I dont condone any of the actions of the teachers. But the double standards are rediculous.
    GO VOLS

  5. #25
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: another teacher arrested in wise co.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: retiredteach</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had forgotten about that one. I do remember the other girl. She was in my homeroom in the 7th Grade. </div></div>

    Didn't that young lady die with Cancer a few years ago, she left behind 2 little kids I believe.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: another teacher arrested in wise co.

    One of the girls died, but I can't remember which one. I taught all of them. The youngest being, David, I believe.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

  7. #27
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: another teacher arrested in wise co.

    I think his sister was younger than him. 2 older and 1 younger I believe.
    GO VOLS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •